Healthcare Digital Marketing Agency
We Drive Patient Growth for Healthcare Practices
Logic Inbound provides proven client acquisition strategies to create dozens of new appointments every week for healthcare, testosterone, functional medicine and naturopathic clinics across the United States.
Logic Inbound is The Preferred Marketing Partner for Healthcare Associations and Medical Device companies.
Disclaimer: All SEO Services are not Verified or Endorsed by Google
Our Healthcare Digital Marketing Podcast
Vital Doc Talk features a diverse range of healthcare professionals who share their challenges and strategies for practice growth.
You can always reach out to us if you’d like to appear as a guest on the podcast at [email protected].
Vlad Mkrtumyan (CEO Logic Inbound)
Dr. Kate Kass
Our clinical SEO strategy helped a Seattle doctor go from a small clinic to white-listing patients by increasing traffic by 975%.
Innovative Men’s Clinic
We grew an entirely new brand from zero to high profitability, achieving first-page rankings in Google for six high value keywords
Digital Solutions for Healthcare to Reach Anyone Anywhere Online
- Medical Devices
- National hospital brands
- Health Insurance
- Healthcare publishers
- Hormone doctors
- Plastic Surgery
- Naturopathic physicians
- Healthcare consultants
How to Supercharge Your Practice And Get Up To 975% More Patients
Logic Inbound reveals in this free eBook the same tools, techniques and strategies they used to help one hormone doctor increase her new patient appointments by 975%.
Here’s what this 80-page step-by-step blueprint will teach you:
- Why you should start using Google search optimization to get more patients
- How to get more patient appointments by getting more targeted traffic to your website
- The secret to how your competitors are getting more patients through their website
- A proven search engine optimization (SEO) strategy that gets your practice website more traffic
- How to create content that will increase your reputation and build trust with website visitors (patients)